Who We Are & What We Do
Pension Investors is one of the nation’s oldest and most respected pension plan administrators.
Planning, Building, & Protecting for 50 Years
- plan administrators
- financial planners
Our Administration Services
- Eligibility determination
- Comprehensive report on all plan operations and compliance requirements
- Form 5500 and other governmental filings
- Trust reconciliations
- Individual participant statements
- Coordination with auditors and other professionals
Consultation, Actuarial, & Other Services We Offer
- Plan review in light of legislative and regulatory changes
- Analysis and recommendation on tax options and implications of plan distributions
- Assistance with IRS, DOL, and PBGC audits and pre-audit compliance programs
- Benefit calculations and processing employees; termination and retirements
- Plan terminations, including calculation of benefits, allocation of assets, and government filings to secure approvals
- Employee communication material for 401(k) and other plans
A Qualified Plan is a Valuable Asset
A well-designed pension plan greatly benefits employers and employees alike by providing substantial tax advantages and helping to build security for the future, as well as attracting and keeping a quality work force.
Why Pension Investors?
We’re committed to providing the full spectrum of retirement planning services and staying cost effective and flexible. For 50 years, we have designed pension plans that have helped thousands of clients generate over $2.6 billion of retirement wealth.