Defined Benefit Plan
Guarantees a specific benefit at retirement to employees and lets businesses contribute (and therefore deduct) more than defined contribution plans.
Retire with Millions: the Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plan
With the Cash Balance Defined Benefit plan, the rules don’t limit the annual contribution amount, but instead limit the ultimate benefit payable from the plan. That means it has the potential to generate enormous retirement savings that can be several times that of 401(k) profit sharing plans alone.
The Best Candidate for the Defined Benefit Plan
- Has a business with or without employees
- Is a highly compensated business owner
- Wants high tax deductions
- Wants to maximize retirement benefits
- Expects consistent business profits and cash flow
We will work closely with you and your tax advisors to design, implement, and administer the right retirement plan for you and your business.
Advantages of Establishing a Defined Benefit Plan
- Up to a $5000 tax credit
- Maximize tax deduction for business owner
- Far more powerful than a 401(k) plan
- Generate over $2.6 million in retirement benefits
- Shelter earnings from tax
- Grow assets through the power of tax deferral
- Asset and creditor protection
- Retain key employees
- Help employees save for retirement
We design and implement many types of Defined Benefit plans
- Traditional defined benefit
- Cash balance
- Combo 401(k) defined benefit
- Combo 401(k) cash balance
We are committed to providing the highest quality service
Founded in 1970
Helped clients save over $2.6 billion in assets
Why Pension Investors?
Pension Investors is one of the nation’s oldest and most respected pension plan administrators. We’re committed to providing the full spectrum of retirement planning services and staying cost effective and flexible.
If you plan right, your retirement will bring you joy and millions in the bank.
Create Tax Deductions
Generate Tax-Sheltered Growth